10/18/2010

Tour is Hell for Pants

I know there are others of you out there. I'm talking to you, the gal or guy that wears pretty much the same pair of pants everyday. Don't get me wrong, I have more than one pair of pants. I just get kind of attached to a particular pair and wear them most of the time. Well, this blog is in memoriam of my last pair of Levi's which today went to the curb. These pants were a particular favorite and lasted through well over 200 shows (even though I tore a hole in the right knee the very same week I bought them when I was hit by a car while riding my bike). But on our latest tour with Ted Leo both knees ripped in a crippling manner and the back pocket wore out all the in course of a few days. I will always remember you.

(RIP 2009-2010)



(be glad you can't smell these things over the internet)





But, as they say, with every ending there is a new beginning and thus...



...and my butt...



-Jarrett D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone.