1/10/2010

I Do download!

Hey y'all.

We just played a super rocking show with Natural Child and Campo-Formio at Meat Town. All our shit kept getting knocked over while we were playing. I hope people still had fun. When that happens I wondering if the whole thing just sounds like a fart and if everyone just understands that it is a wild basement show which means we aren't going to sound like we do on a stage. Anyway, check out those bands because they rule.

The Gimme Tinnitus blog has put up a download for 'I Do.' So go download it and then upload it onto your Ipods. That way you can rock a new Screamales tune while running on the treadmill at the gym because I know that you all spend a lot of time on treadmills.

http://gimmetinnitus.com/2010/01/mp3-screaming-females-i-do/

Till next time!
-jd

2 comments:

Joe Steinhardt said...

all jokes aside, this song has been on my treadmill at the gym playlist for the last few months

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!! i totally have run on the treadmill listening to your music! hahaha that i s t i g h t ! ! ! !