8/31/2009

One more time...

I'm going to tell you about this show one more time because it is going to be that good!

Is it going to sell out? Who the hell knows?! What I can tell you is that we have sold a good amount of tickets already so if you are planning on coming it wouldn't be a bad idea to get a ticket.
TICKETS HERE - http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/000042F6C0205DBD?artistid=1345874&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Some cool pictures from The Yard show went up over at BrooklynVegan. Look for the candid Screaming Females shots (also look for SF roadies new and old). My favorite is this one.

Cheer up ladies! Turn that frown upside down!
-jd

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

LOL, where's my comment?

Anonymous said...

LOL, what happen to my Life why am I LOL on your BLOG, what happen to my comment "comment deleted" what are you trying to hide from the people?

Who Is John Galt?

Anonymous said...

LOOOOL My comment was "LOL she's chubby" Why would you have that removed. I like little chubby girls some guys call them slam pigs, but I like to rub my chubby on her chubby, what's wrong with that. Am I not human, i'm getting a little chubby right now, it's hard to type with one hand, LOL