1/14/2008

Home again

So I'm laying in bed at 3:30 pm on a Monday. Trying to fend off the sickness we caught the last days of tour. I just spent 3 hours sending emails and updating shows and whatnot. And I'm not even close to done! Too many messages. Damn you myspace!

Marissa will probably post her cartoon journal from tour soon. It is super sweet. It features the cat peeing on me in West Virginia.

Tour was amazing. It was the first time where people really showed up in numbers to see us. Virginia Beach, Columbus, Pittsburgh. In all those places we were the number one draw at the show. Columbus was especially crazy. I kept wondering who all the people were there to see!

We have some great shows coming up in the next few months. They are all up over at the good old myspace! www.myspace.com/screamingfemales

-jarrett~d

No comments: